We’ve teamed up with our friends at Sonicbids to bring guitar players a new contest! We will be selecting three Sonicbids artists as Guest Product Reviewers to help launch our 2016 S2 and SE products. Read below to learn more about the entry process and what you can win!
PRS Guitars will be selecting three Sonicbids artists as Guest Product Reviewers to help launch their 2016 S2 and SE products. Each selected artist (or a single member of the selected group) will receive an S2 or SE electric guitar of their choice (valued between $629 and $1,579 USD) to review and to keep for their very own. PRS will work with the artist to create a review that will be featured in both the PRS and Sonicbids blogs and on social channels.
PRS Guitars is the third largest electric guitar manufacturer in the USA making about 1,100 guitars a month and importing guitars made to PRS rigorous standards. The S2 Series was launched in 2013 as a way to bring high quality, vintage-inspired gear to players at a great price. The SE electrics line began in 2001, in an effort to bring a quality, high value guitar to the market. Our SE products are designed at PRS in Maryland and developed with partners who we work with throughout the manufacturing process to ensure the highest quality, dependability and value. To check out PRS S2 and SE Series instruments, visit our product page.
Calling all ground-breaking emerging guitarists! Submit a video of your guitar playing by December 15, 2015, utilizing an electric guitar and tell us why you would make a great reviewer, for your chance to win a great piece of gear, and an opportunity for your unique perspective on the guitar to be featured on the PRS website and social channels, which reach more than 725,000 people per month, as well as the Sonicbids blog.
- Preferred genres include rock, indie rock, indie pop, jazz, shoegaze, space-rock, alternative
- Must be unsigned guitarists and bands
- United States residents only
- Emphasis on creativity, cutting edge style, virtuosity
- Submit a video of guitar playing on an electric guitar
- Tell us about the instrument you’re playing
- Judging committee from the PRS Marketing team will choose 15 semi-finalists from all entries
The PRS Marketing Manager & Public Relations Manager will choose 3 final winners in early January. Each winner have 7 days to respond. If no response, a substitute will be chosen. That winner will also have 7 days to respond.
- The artist or 1 member of the selected band can choose an S2 or SE electric guitar of their choice (valued between $629 and $1,579 USD) from the available PRS 2016 lineup to review and keep for their very own.
- Selected artists will work with PRS to create a review of the guitar to be featured on the PRS blog.
(Reviews will be released by June 1, 2015)