PRS Guitars has an immediate opening for an organized, results-driven team player to manage and significantly grow our accessories business (including parts, accessories, and lifestyle items). The Accessories Manager is responsible for overseeing the sourcing, pricing, distribution, merchandising, and overall product offering, sales, and operations of PRS Guitars accessories line. In addition to distribution through PRS’s established dealer and distributor base, the Accessories Manager will also maintain the online and onsite West Street East stores.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintains resources for distribution network to be able to easily support PRS accessories business, including the pricelist, catalog, webstore, ERP system, etc.
- Manages agreed upon product development projects from concept to distribution
- Manages agreed upon accessories sales budget, reports on status throughout year, and ultimately responsible for meeting targets
- Works with inside and outside Sales team to grow accessories business within our distribution network
- Manages content and promotion of online store
- Manages operations and promotion of onsite store
- Supports all business units/product categories through accessory offering
- Grows brand awareness by developing and communicating quality products as well as organized and engaging promotions and communications (for example, through leverage of artist endorsements, implementation of online and in-store promotions, etc.)
- Consults with team and manager to evaluate individual project needs
- Works closely with multiple teams (including Customer Service, Sales, Purchasing/Scheduling, Engineering, and Marketing) to ensure the Accessories business runs smoothly
- Provides exceptional customer service to customers, vendors, and coworkers
- Presents samples to manager and/or team for selection and approval
- Prioritizes, tracks, handles, and maintains records of the elements, costs, and time schedules of multiple projects
- Maintains company’s quality standards and positive public image across multiple projects within any applicable financial constraints and time schedules
- Attends tradeshows and travels as needed
Experience: 3-5 years of Music Industry experience or Bachelor’s degree required. Retail and/or purchasing experience is a definite plus.
Location: Stevensville, Maryland
Travel: Low to moderate
Reports to: Director of Marketing
PRS offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, matching 401k, and more.
To apply for this opportunity:
No Phone Calls
Paul Reed Smith Guitars is one of the world’s premier guitar and amplifier manufacturers located in Stevensville, MD. Since our humble beginning in 1985, PRS Guitars always sought to create the highest quality instruments possible and to provide musicians with beautiful, reliable and highly musical instruments. The craftsmen and women at PRS are a unique bunch. We have a passion for building instruments and also for the music that these instruments help create. Most here are dedicated players, refining our craft as builders and musicians. There is a special kind of pride and individual ownership surrounding our instruments. Guitar and amplifier building are very personal things here, which are directly reflected in our quality.
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with a fast paced and dynamic organization this is it! Located in Stevensville, Maryland we have the best of both worlds. Located less than a mile from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge it makes commuting a snap regardless of which side of the bridge you reside.