PRS Winged Locking Tuners
- With the guitar lying on its back and the headstock pointing towards you. Turn the tuning button so that the notched part of the shaft is facing the inside of the headstock, then rotate the wing collar so the slot is lined up with the notched part of the shaft on the inside of the headstock.
- Pull the string taught through the slot with one hand.
- Turn the tuning button with the other hand until the collar grabs the string.
- Push on the flat side of the wing collar towards the inside of the headstock to lock the string.
- Bend the excess string back towards the inside of the headstock.
- While stretching the strings in with one hand, continue to push on the flat side of the collar with the other hand to secure the lock.
- Bring the string to pitch and cut off the excess string.