Introducing the PRS SE Tremonti Custom

October 23, 2012
SE Tremonti Custom

SE Tremonti Custom

Based on the SE Mark Tremonti, designed and built to Mark’s specifications, the SE Tremonti Custom trades a mahogany body and neck for a figured maple top and maple neck, providing a new aesthetic and feel for this popular model. The addition of trem-up-rout to the PRS designed tremolo bridge (previously only available on the Core Tremonti model) is also a welcome addition. The Tremonti Custom continues to feature two humbuckers, each with their own volume and tone control, and a three-way pickup selector on the upper bout.

Through his solo work and as the lead guitarist of Alter Bridge and Creed, Mark Tremonti has made a name for himself as a heavy rock player with melodic strength. The SE Tremonti Custom, like the SE Mark Tremonti before it, provides a quality, powerful single-cutaway guitar for guitarists ready to rock.

For more on this new model, visit http://www.prsguitars.com/setremonticustom

Comments (7)
Dylan October 31, 2012 - 9:43pm

I think that these models should be kept in production or even replace the standard version of the SE model as I found the custom more pleasing to play, I also think with the choice of woods it sounds really mean. :)

Robby Lopez November 04, 2012 - 9:13pm

When is this guitar going to hit the states??

Rich Henry November 12, 2012 - 11:35pm

When can i buy this in the U.S. i need to get my hands on one.

frank r fischer jr November 18, 2012 - 11:31am

would really love to own this guitar. I have two other PRS guitars but I don’t have a TREMONTI it would be nice

Thip Ngonevolalath December 04, 2012 - 11:25am

When will the PRS SE Tremonti Custom be available for purchase in the United States?

Thanks,

Thip

Demarco December 04, 2012 - 8:28pm

Well.  The unfortunate part of Dave’s pemanrrfoce is that I ran out of battery power on my camera.  I do believe that the guys at Sweetwater will be posting videos they’d recorded eventually as well, which should be a much better quality than what I have anyway.I had a cold at the time so my footage is riddled with wobbly camera tricks and coughing, so I’m skeptical that many people would want to watch it anyway.

Ken Busselberg February 24, 2013 - 3:26pm

How much does this guitar weigh?